Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sneaky

This is what happens when you turn your back for one second. She is amazing at waiting patiently for the right moment. She doesn't forget although she may pretend she has. She might even drag a toy over there to show you she has forgotten about that thing you have told her no to so many times. Then finally you look away for a second. She pounces.


Here is a progress shot of the sleeve...yes...first sleeve...just to prove I *am* working on it. It is actually moving a little faster now. I am finally getting the hang of the Russian Joint and I really like the result.



And a pic of the inside of the body.



My yarn for the Norsk Strkkedesign sweater should be here any time. There may be a slight color problem, but I will know right away. I want the cable and one of the inside colors to be a perfect match. If not, I may have to resort to something else, but I really hope this works out. I am looking forward to trying out the Rauma yarns.

Now...there's a winery event I must attend to today if you will all excuse me for a while. (hiccup)

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

You've got to do what you've got to do (i.e. the winery).

That sleeve looks amazing. And the inside!!! W.O.W.

Bad birdie! clever birdie.

18/6/06 16:15  
Blogger Valerie Polichar said...

I love your bird! Tee hee.
And the sleeve is lookin' lovely.

19/6/06 15:34  
Blogger Sharon said...

Look how neat your fair isle is.

Wow impressive!!

19/6/06 22:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a luscious sweater! I am eager to see the final product.

23/6/06 12:35  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I adore cockatoos! But I'm allergic to them. :( My little finches seem to be okay for me - not so dusty. Especially if I make sure to keep their cage really clean.

23/6/06 22:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for the sleeve and boo that I didn't get to see you at the winery. Counting the days...10 more to go. miss a

24/6/06 18:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home