Friday, June 16, 2006

World Cup Socks


Well, they are finished just in the nick of time! Germany is still in the running and I brought them no bad luck by not finishing before the start of the games. Whew! What pressure. Now I can get to my regularly scheduled tortu...I mean....knitting of arms.
I have decided to order yarn for the Norsk Strikkedesign cover sweater Season of Darkness and Winter Light. No, I won't tell you what colors. :0) You will have to wait and find out....plus the scheme may not be working out and I can't handle the laughter. ;0) Mandy is going to be knitting along with me on hers as well. It'll be nice to have the company and we can whine over enlarging and reversing the miniscule charts together. Thanks, Mandy!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Great socks.

Sorry but for me it is

Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi

16/6/06 17:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home