Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why do they call it CATnip?

Cuz it grows cats!!! I think this one's ready to pick....maybe a little over ripe.






Shhhh, I don't think the recipient reads my blog...so I am going to take a chance and post these after all. I know I said I wouldn't......... You know, I can't keep Christmas presents til Christmas if they are already made, either. Makes it hard to do handmade gifts. Probably a godsend for my friends. "Oh look.....ANOTHER handmade gift", all the while thinking....."I wonder if she ever sees these things at Goodwill?" And yet...I still keep trying. Here are the tops of some placemats and a table runner to match. Still need to be quilted. Not Christmas presents....I am too smart for myself this year. Just because gifts. Just-because-I-would-like-to-torture-you-and-see-if-you-still-have-them-next-time-I-visit-you gifts Beware if your kitchen is blue.........She has no idea I am doing this anyway....so she might not even guess it was hers in the off chance she ever checks this. She might even hope they aren't hers....muahhahahahah!!!





Even though I have quilting on the brain I am still finding time to do a little knitting here and there and some spinning......when I am not lurking on the net for items I am stalking indefinitely.....but that's another story..........there is probably a reality show for people like me..... oh yeah. There is...it's called Hoarders. Haven't seen one with only fiber related items yet.........but I'm going to THAT garage sale, baby!

Hillswick Lumber




Kai-mei socks from one of Cookie A's books.

3 Comments:

Blogger pendie said...

my catnip plants don't get results like yours does. Can I have one of your plants?!

21/7/11 21:01  
Anonymous Carrie#K said...

My catnip plants don't grow like that either. Too cute!!

Love the tablerunners! No way are they at Goodwill. Possibly placed carefully away for safekeeping, which makes ME crazy.

Hillswick Lumber looks great!!

22/7/11 13:55  
Blogger dorothy scales said...

your quilts are amazingly beautiful.

2/9/13 20:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home